Some things about me:
1. I love big earrings. LOVE them. Feel somewhat naked without them.
2. Starbucks is my happy place. As in, drinking my favorite drink, anywhere. It just makes everything better. Every time.
3. I am a diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fan. ‘Nuff said.
4. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in January 2013. Life changed after that.
5. The man and I are proud doggie parents to Lucy Lou. She is practically perfect in every way and has forever changed our lives for the better.
6. I believe faith is something personal to everyone.
7. I was in Italy for 9/11.
8. I seriously loathe ketchup. Except on dogs at the ballpark. I know, it’s weird.
9. I have a bizarre love for all Fast & Furious movies, and have Paul Walker stuff on my license plates.
10. My dad calls me Mouse. This is due to my penchant for eating cheese. And I don’t discriminate. I love all kinds!
11. I am a proud Penn State alumna. I believe in Penn State.
12. I love my man. His presence in my life has grounded me, given me strength and direction. It’s totally true ~ it feels different with the right person. I say thank you to him every day for lifting me up, holding me close, and most importantly, making me laugh.